We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

FFD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapero

Number of posts : 2
Description : -
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: FFD   Wed 15 Nov 2006 - 14:03

It seems i have to speak english, so i gonna try.

I think you know what is this FFD (=>forum argh).

I just would like the NuB'chief say me, by mail(bgl-lapero@hotmail.fr) or on this forum what is the official feelings of the clan concerning this project (support for this project? investment on this project?)

I know Phoenix is reticent but i would have THE position of the clan.

Thanks, and sorry for my mistakes!!!

++
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin
Registration date : 2006-06-29

PostSubject: Re: FFD   Wed 15 Nov 2006 - 18:51

well i'd need to have more inos to be able to speak about FFD, but from what I've read and understood it's suposed to be a DCE-like community for French dota players, providing infos and help to the newbies and promoting the serious french DotA community at the same time.

First of all I don't think NuBs are to be seen as a french clan, only about 2/3rd of our players are french and thus we can't be full part of a a "french" DotA community. I see our "internationna"l attitude as very important and I won't sacrifice it by centering our clan on his french players.

Second, as I said on Argh's forum I don't see the need of such a community if it's bound to be a playing channel & forum as DCE is. Now if the FFD is a real rallying point for infos and DotA promotion, it's a good thing and will have our support.

Third, I have projects with WoH-Drachka about creating a league so I can't give much time to another project like FFD.

To summarize, with the only bits of infos I got I'd say FFD can be a good idea and that we will support it, but keep in mind that having a french leader doesn't make a clan french, and that I myself won't have much time to dedicate to you.

Now I'll let the other members express what they think about this.

Oh and btw this is a serious topic, so pliz don't spam it with b.shit if you have nothing to say (hi Angel & Dust !)

French PS : Si t'as rien compris dit-le et je t'envois un mail.

Retired badass shaman

Number of posts : 102
Description : -
Registration date : 2006-06-30

PostSubject: Re: FFD   Wed 15 Nov 2006 - 22:30

Hey lap sa va? hmm

I already hate the DCE system , so somthing like it french~~ yea not for meh Smile

Btw, can you put the link plz? too bored for search it on argh lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFD   

Back to top Go down

FFD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Don't Need a Brain :: Public Section :: The Pub-
Jump to: