We Don't Need a Brain

NuB Clan's Forum !

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anime Time !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Steelphoenix
La table ou pas la table ?

Number of posts : 1568
Description : Flamer Ex-Admin
Registration date : 2006-06-29

PostSubject: Anime Time !   Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 19:34

OK guyz ! Time to speak about the manga you liked, or even those you hated
Just post a list, and note (/100) !

Here is a list of mine (Alphabetical order)

Black Lagoon (95)
Blood + (96)
Claymore (85 - sucky end)
Code Geass (96)
Cowboy Beebop (95)
Darker Than Black (95)
Death Note (90)

Erementar Gerald
Opening

Coud is a young sky pirate. A noobie one too. But one day he sneaks into the ship warehouse, and discovers a strange girl in a strange coffin. Shortly after they are atacked by three stange guys, and and by mysterious ninjas. While fightning he discovers that the girl (named Ren) is a very powerful weapon who can combine herself with humans. And that she wants to go to "the Garden of Eden". Np he will bring her there (and of course fall in love too). This show is nice as a relaxing time skiper, but it's nothing amazing. I like Ren's character tho :kawai:

[70/100]

Ergo Proxy
Opening

In a distant future world ravaged by war, most of the humans fled our diing planet. The only human life possible is inside a gigantic dome city, called Romdeau. Lil (some translators thinks it's Real) Mayer Is the granddaughter of the city administrator. And works as a cop. Vicent Law is an immigrant, he comes from another city, and thus is treated as lower than true romdeau citizen. He is part of the autoreiv (they are androids) hunting unit. A dangerous work consisting of tracking, and killing, autoreivs infected by the "Cogito" virus who stop acting as ordered by humans.
But one day Lil is attacked by some kind of monster, and Vicent is also attacked, the day after. But no one believes Lil, and Vicent is accused of a crime he didn't commit and has to escape to the outside world. Lil starts investingating, what exactly are those PROXIES ? Every hints she finds is linked to Vincent is some way... There starts their travel in the outside world... A world full of mysteries, dangers, and, maybe, answers ?

I just finished watching this anime and I like it very much, the starting episodes are dark, heavy with hints and information, and you can feel a very good plot behing it. But the story is kinda slow. Latter in the anime, some episodes are disturbing, and two of them are even totally WTF ? (episode 15 "Who wants to be in jeopardy" and 19 "Eternal smile") but even in those, there are some scenario elements.
The animation and graphics are both great, some of the most beautiful I have seen this far, and i only saw the anime on youtube with low quality.

If you like post-apocaliptical science fiction, deep scenario, great charaters (Lil and Pino are GREAT, and Vicent is ok, Ergo is crazy) More-than-human monsters and madness go and watch it. It's worth the time !

[95/100]

Full Metal Panic (90)

Get Backers
Opening - Opening season II

At least an anime Angel and Isi are going to love. Mass shonen power. And mass yahoi for Angel ! Actually I kinda like the show too, it's very funny, especially Ginji. And Dr. Jackal is teh roXXor. The first season is pretty nice, the second one is far behind.
The most annoying part of the plot is the whole "they are my ennemies now but they will become my friends latter" stuff... and that's in both seasons. Meh. Anyway it's still a good shonen for our dumbasses.

[70/100] for first season
[50/100] for second

Ghost in the Shell

Opening <- Fucking best Intro ever (in russian !!)
Ending

Another of my favorite anime. The OAVs are great too. In a distant future Major Kurosaki is an elite cop. The only organic part of her body is her brain, ererything esle is mechanical. She is part of some super anti-terrorist squad, Section Nine. She tries to fight a seemingly very skillfull hacker. And in a world where people can directly log to the network with neural interfaces a hacker can make people do LOTS of things. YOU MUST WATCH THIS !! At all costs. It has a great scenario, great animation (featuring 3d insertions), great action, great music.
GO WATCH IT NOW !

[99/100]

Gunslinger Girls

Opening - A small AMV <- no spoilers (and Origa rox) !

A government organisation is using badly injured young girls as assassins, after replacing there bodies with a cybernetic one. They all have an adult man as supervisor. They are conditionned to do their work but still have "normal" feelings. The anime is the story of their daily lives and contracts.
Pretty cool anime featuring nice gunfights, killing Lolies and kawai faces. It's pretty short and won't take long to watch so go and do it ! It's a nice show !

[90/100]

Hellsing
Opening

A vampire story taking place in England. The Hellsing organisation is a secret religious military organisation whose role is to defend the kingdom against vampires and monsters in general. To do so they use conventional troups, but also a vampire called Alucard (!). The scenario isn't that good, but you can find massive bloodshed and nice vampire vs vampire fights. Watch it if you like cinical and overpowerful characters. I suggest you to buy the paper version tho, the story is much better.

[80/100]

Mushiuta
Opening

Mushi are basically bugs. They infect peoples and feed on their dreams, but grant their host great powers. The scenario is pretty nice, even if the anime is short. The major problem is the end SUCK. Big time. If you watch it, stop at episode 10. It's better for you.

[60/100]

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Opening

Shinji is a looser, no other way to define him. Abandonned by his father when he was young, he surprisingly, and reluctantly, accepts a job offering from him. Nothing less than saving the world. Shinji is the "Second child" : One of the rares elects who are able to pilot giants robots called "Evangelion". With his "Eva" he must fight "Angels", giant monsters who seeks nothing but destruction (?). This anime is FUCKING GREAT. The characters are so human they are irresitible (Shinji, Asuka, Ren, all of them). The scenario is complex (who said "un-understandable"?). The fights are great. The animation rox. And they all die at the end ! IMBA.

[98/100]

Noir
Opening

Kirika is a young girl who has lost her memory. But she soon discovers she is trained to be a very effective assassin. She meets another female assassin, Mireille, and the two of them are goignt o try and survive the hard life of an assassin.
Ok first thing I got to say is Mireille is FRENCH ! And about 1/3 of the show takes place in France. Whohooo FRANCE FTW. The second thing I have to say is another 1/3 of the show takes place in ... Italy (Sicilia) ! That's right ! Ph34r the mafia !
Most of the show isn't related to the main plot tho, but all of the episodes are interesting. No stupid fillers like in Naruto or Bleach. This show features awsome action scenes, gunfights, and knife throwing. Very nice one. And Kirika is so great.

[90/100]

RahXephon
:
Opening

No note on this one actually since i couldn't finish watching it. I the whole is very close to Evangelion, but less dark and easier to understand. I'll watch it again then finish this.

Samourai Champloo
(95)

Serei No Moribito
Opening

In a medieval contry looking very much like japan, Balsa is a woman bodyguard, who vowed to save 8 lifes as a redemption for 8 life she feels responsable for wasting. She is entrusted with the life of Chagum (aged of 10), the second son of the emperor, whose father wants dead.
This anime is a bit strange. The story is very slow, as the show covers more or less a year of the life of Chagum and Balsa, there are some fights but most of the "action" shown is the daily life of the two heroes. The ambiance is very poetical, with beautiful landscape and everything, the drawings and animation are very good.
One may find it boring, but once you got hooked into it you won't be able to stop.

[90/100]

Serial Experiment Lain

Opening

Very close future ? Nowaday ? Hard to tell. Anyway, Lain is a normal highschool student. She doesn't have a lot of friends, she doesn't do great in class. She pretty much feels lost in a world she doesn't understand. But then, she receive an e-mail from a girl who comitted suicide 2 weeks ago. This mail will be a kind of trigger for her, and as she tries to discover the truth behind it she gets more and more involved on the wired (kind of internet). Little by little her personnality will change ...
I really love this anime. It's simply geek-paradise. But it is very strange. the plot is twisted, some scenes are crazy, and the end is pretty strange. Don't wtch it if you only like combat scene (none here) or comedy (none either). A strange experience, but still a must see imo.

[95/100]

Tenjou Tenge
Opening

Ahah ! I found another mass baka shonen ! The story of the fightnings of students in a strange highschool. Good fights, mass ecchi, comedy, and stupid characters. All in all not a so bad anime. It was translated in french btw (Enfer et Paradis).

[60/100]

Trigun (90)

Witchblade

Opening - Opening II

Post-apocalyptical Tokyo. A mother and her daugther (Omg can't remember the names t.t). Strange murder cases. Arbitrary laws. Overpowerful compagnies. Not a pretty world we are in. The mother is hired by one of those compagny because she wears the Witchblade, the most powerful weapon in the history of mankind, but a cursed one. She must fight against bio-mechnical monsters responsible of the murders.
Presented this way the story doesn't seem very attractive, but when watching the show the plot is flowing nicely. But I think the biggest plus of this anime are the characters. They all are great (even if I can't remember their names t.t) masamune-san (the mother) is 100% crazy. The daughter is sooo kawai, the journalist is great. The compagny chairman is imba. Even the bad guys (and girls) are great.

Witch Hunter Robin

Opening

Actual time. Exept that some people have supernatural powers. They are called Witches. Robin is working for an organisation that hunts and "captures" witches. A kind of secret police force. Some of those cops have powers themselves, and it' the case for Robin who can manipulate fire.
The anime strats slowly, very slowly. The whole first half of the anime is a kind of huge introduction scene, the plot strats around episode 12. But once it strats, it's great.
Here again, most of the characters are nice. Especially Robin and the computer guy. The animation is very pretty, and once the story kicks in it's deep and interesting.
Very enjoyable show.

[85/100]

Wolf's Rain
Opening <- Great song.

Wolves have disapeared from the face of earth. But a legend emerged from rumors. At the end of time wolves will come back and will find the garden of eden... What people don't know is wolves didn't actually disapear, they only changed form to meld among humans. The anime is about a group of wolves who are going to travel to find the garden of Eden. Do they announce the end of time ? Maybe...
Very poetical anime, a kind of road movie, but the characters are so great and human (even if they are wolves xD) that you can't not love them.

[90/100]

More to Come !

Last edited by on Sun 6 Jan 2008 - 2:20; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?

Number of posts : 2624
Description : A selfish bastard.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 21:05

Fucking manga whore faggot.....

I don't read manga!! Reading it's too boring !!!

I just watch anime!! Mooooooooore e a z y !

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 21:23

Err angel. You are a dumbass asshole stupid idiot. They all ARE anime.

Mataku ...

B.I.B.

Number of posts : 3079
Description : Je ne suis pas fou vous savez.
Registration date : 2006-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Tue 11 Dec 2007 - 23:48

Baccano! : (opening) < Jazzy? Yay!

2007 - Gore - Mystery - Action - Supernatural - Comedy
13 episodes / 3 DVD specials

Ever watched Snatch? Ever watched Pulp Fiction? You'll understand why I can't speak about Baccano!'s story if you did. If you didn't, go watch both.
Soso, this show has lots of characters as you can see in the OP, which is understandable as it's cut into several different stories, crossing with each others at some points, with recurrent characters (Isaac & Miria, like seriously best characters ever? At least crazyly funniest wtfish ones for sure) sometimes. Also, the main facts take place from 1930 to 1932, so many flashbacks involved, which adds to the difficulty to fully understand what's going on in the first few eps. Just keep watching tho, as everything is slowly explained/showed step by step with the development of each stories, and it's well done and very entertaining to switch between different places, times and characters. The atmosphere is great too, and very immersive Also, you need to know that each characters are more insane than the others, with some few exceptions, that it's sometimes fun, sometimes crazy, sometimes creepy, but always interesting! Oh, and violent and gore. The music and sounds are great too. So if you're interested in some Pulp Fiction-like show with Cowboy Bebop-like music featuring crazy characters, immortality, gore and demons, you won't be disapointed! The 3 more episodes are equaly good to the show (maybe even better?!?). They continue the story, as well as introducing new characters (Graham is fucking great honestly) and developping others a bit more. [5/5]

Beck : (opening)

2004 - Music - Romance - Slice of life
26 episodes

Music anime, the story of a young japanese student meeting a rock band and discovering then enjoying their music at first, then learning guitar and becoming a member of the band.
The story is pretty classicaly told and kinda slow to really start, and it feels like nothing much happens during the first part. They tried to depict Koyuki's evolution and learing, but it's repetitive and often fails to be interesting. During the second part everything finally moves a bit, so it's more enjoyable, but you really must have the courage to keep watching. And not all the characters are interesting, nor developed, so well, watch it for the music, which is obviously the strong point of the show. I heard the manga was better, so you might want to give it a try if you're interested. [3/5]

Black Lagoon : (opening)

2006 - Action - Drama
24 episodes

Okajima Rokuro is a normal guy, till the day his company tells him to deliver a secret disc... He ends up kidnaped by the Black Lagoon company, i.e. a crew of modern pirates executing any jobs if the reward is a descent amount of cash. As he has nowhere to go after he failed his job (his company considers him dead), he decides to join them and becomes "Rock" for the better and for the worst.
This anime kinda depicts the every day life of truants in an "underground" city which is kinda crazy to say the least, so expect violence, gunfights and plenty of action. Charismatics characters (especially Revy and Balalaïka) and the fact that every episodes are interestings, as they features different kinds of "missions" and introduce new side characters and stories make this a good watch! Animation and graphism are very good too. Could be seen like some kind of nowadays Cowboy Bebop-like, with a weaker plot. Also, Russian Mafia is FTW! [4.5/5]

Blood : (opening) - (opening2) - (opening3) - (opening4)

2005 - Action - Mystery - Supernatural
50 episodes

The story of Saya, an amnesic schoolgirl who is attacked one night by a strange monster, a "chiroptera", and saved by a weird man. She soon learns that her blood is the only way to kill the chiropterans, and accepts to join an organization fighting those monsters in order to learn more about herself and her past.
Anime is pretty long and can be a bit boring at some point, as some episodes feels like being unecessary. The fact that the "real" story only begins ~ep20, is some kind of disapointing, but it's still a good watch if you like dark atmosphere and vampires. Just don't get discouraged by the slow story because the plot is quite good, and offers some surprises, twists and interesting turns of events, as well as revealing more and more about he past of the characters. Speaking of characters, they're quite good, especially Hagi and the "new" Saya, and evolve through the whole show, which is always a good point. It's graphicaly good too, and matches the atmosphere. [3.5/5]

Blood the Last Vampire : (trailer)

2000 - Action - Supernatural - Gore
1 OAV

This is the original OAV which inspired Blood the anime. We see a Saya employed by the USA to kill discovered Chiropteran.
This OAV is more mature than the anime they did afterward, as it's created really like a short-movie, focused on the action rather than on the story/goal/past/ of Saya, who is violent, mature and aware of what she's supposed to do. Good point of this OAV compared to the anime is that it's short and goes strait to the point : slaying monsters with a Katana, so you don't have almost useless episodes etc :] Bad point is that there is no story whatsoever, so it's basically only slaying monsters with a Katana :[
Anyways it's a nice watch with really good graphics for something from 2000, even nicer than lots of newer animes, so give it a try! [4/5]

Claymore : (opening)

2007 - Action - Fantasy - Gore
26 episodes

In a medieval world, the yomas, some monsters capable of taking human forms, create chaos. An organization of half female/half yoma warriors known as Claymore is the only possible way for humans to fight against yomas. Clare is a Claymore, and basically, the anime is her story.
The begining of the show is quite good, as you get to know better the characters and the universe they evolve in. The adventure is entertaining, and Clare's story is interesting. But unfortunatly, it lately turns out to be a classic fighting anime, with each claymore being ranked by strenght and having a unique skill etc (hopefully the animation and graphics are ok)... The end is truly bad too, and wtf cliché, and they'd better do a 2nd season, or it'd be even worse than I said. Watch it if you like action, sword fights and ain't got nothing against a bit of blood, and check out the manga. [3/5]

Code Geass : (opening) - (opening2)

2006 - Sci Fi - Mecha - Action - Military - Drama
25 episodes

In 2010, Japan was conquered by the Holy Empire of Britania. Japanese now known as "Elevens" are forced to live in ghettos. Lelouch, even tho being the Emperor's son, is oposed to Britania since his mother's death. One day, he's granted a power called "Geass" by a strange girl "stolen" by the japanese resistance. With it, he finally begins to seek revenge and tries to get Britanian Empire down.
Info : THIS. ANIME. ROX. Liek seriously. Lelouch, C.C., Karen and Pizza Hut FTW. Good plot, great characters, some mecha actions (usually I'm not really a fan of it, but this show is just too good), and did I mention C.C.? (Yeah, I'm kinda being a fanboy here, but I guess it can't be helped). Always some suspens and something going on, so you get dragged very easily in the story and watch every episodes one after another. And Lelouch is a really unusual hero and a freacking good character if you ask me. The design is kinda unusual tho, and you might not like it at first, but you should get used to it quickly so it's np. Animation is nice. The end is kinda sucky tho, but 2nd season has begun and will explain it all. Go watch it right now!! [5/5]

Cowboy Bebop : (opening)

2000 - Action - Sci Fi - Drama - Comedy
26 episodes / 1 Film

In 2071, the story of a Bounty hunter crew, trying their best to catch the biggest contracts possible, which means the more money possible!
Hell, best anime ever? Action, fights, gunfights, spaceships fights, and plenty of humour. Plus the fact that Spike owns, Faye owns, Ein owns, Ed owns and the music owns. The story is more serious than one could think at first, the alternance between comedy and dramatic past of the characters is well done and really interesting. Well it's such a classic I won't say much more than : MUST WATCH! [6/5]

Coyote Ragtime Show : (opening)

2006 - Action - Sci Fi
12 episodes

Angelica is a detective searching for a famous space pirate known under the name of "Mister". Mister and his crew are after Blue's "the King of Pirate" legacy = 10 billion space dollar stolen from the hugest bank of the galaxy. However, Mister is as well purchased by the 12 Marciano's daughters, some android assassins doing everything they can to get the treasure before Mister.
This is a kinda basic anime. Can't say the story is especially great, neither are the characters nor the graphic/animation. It's not a bad show tho, it's descent as it's action-packed and fast-paced enough not to bore you. Nothing extraordinary, but no major flaws either. Go for it if you like futuristic action. [3/5]

Darker than Black : (opening) - (opening2)

2007 - Action - Sci Fi - Mystery - Supernatural
25 episodes / 1 OAV

In Tokyo, a strange territory known as Hell Gate appeared. At the same times, contractors, i.e. humans who got granted paranormal powers at the cost of their emotions, appeared as well. Those contractors are used by the Syndicate as spies or murderers. Hei is one of them, and we follow him throught his missions for the Syndicate.
The show is kinda good for the differents characters imo, they're definitely mysterious, but charismatics enough for us to be interested and willing to know more about them. Graphicaly it's clean and nice and animation is really good. The story itself is kinda hard to follow, and I didn't understand everything as it's mysterious and it takes some time to get some revelations, and the end is kinda meh. The background is rich tho, and we discover quite a bit on the characters past, on the Hell Gate, the contractors etc during the second half, so give it a try to make your own opinion. [3.5/5]

Dead Leaves : (trailer)

2004 - Action - Sci Fi - Gore - Comedy
1 OAV

Pandy and Retro just wake up, nude and amnesiac. After a violent chase with the police, they are send to the spatial prison of Dead Leaves. Ofc, they'll try to escape!
Quote :
Its a completely enjoyable anime if you leave your brain at the door and just tag along for the insanely fun ride.
So this is like madness. Same guy who did Gurren-Lagann, so the art is very alike with contrasted flashy colors, explosions, constent action, explosions, crazy unbelieveble stuffs, explosions, and gorish violence. This OAV is really special, kinda experimental in a way. It's basically 50mins of abstract anime action/insanity/wtf stuffs happening. A bit like FLCL, but I enjoyed Dead leaves even more for its epic vitality and awesomeness. Well, in short, love it or hate it but first watch it for the experience it gives. [4/5]

==> More on Page 3, Page 4 or Page 5

Last edited by Dust2Dust on Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 4:40; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 0:01

Meh ! G_G now I look like i'm a lazzy fagot :/ (Oh wait I AM a lazzy fagot)

But i'll still edit my post to try and get to your level ! For the animes you didn't cover anyway.

Loot where ?

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 0:06

Steelphoenix wrote:
Err angel. You are a dumbass asshole stupid idiot. They all ARE anime.

Mataku ...

Oww..... then...... I guess you'll flame me but, here we go:

Naruto! 110/100
Yū yū hakusho! 100/100
City Hunter! 90/100 (this is a must! he is so vicious!!!)
Hunter X Hunter! 90/100 (The Greed Island OVA 2 series is not that great)
Saint Seiya! 90/100 (I'm gay and I love Hyoga/Cristal. Period).
(Lupin III) Rupan Sansei! 85/100 (A must! Jigen you are my hero!)
One Piece! 80/100 (it's too long..... just make it finish plz!)
Hokuto no Ken! 80/100 (blood! blood! ooooooo!yatatatatatatata!taaaa!)
(Nadia: Secret of Blue Water) Fushigi no Umi no Nadia! 70/100 (my first infatuation for a girl Embarassed ..... she was sooooo hot!)
Kimagure Orange Road! 70/100
Slam Dunk! 70/100 (i don't like too much basketball thought)
Captain Tsubasa! 70/100 (Japan winning soccer olimipc? R O F L? must see!)
Ranma ½! 70/100 (kinda funny even if I didn't watch it all)
Versajiu No Bara! 70/100 (The first cartoon with a lesbian! imba!!!)
Sailor Moon! 50/100 (my 2nd infatuation for a girl..... guess who was she?)
Yattaman! 30/100 (it's so stupid.....)
Tsuri Kichi Sanpei! 1/100 (Woah.... in this manga Japan is like a heaven in earth and there are no cities.... morover i don't like fishing.....disgusting one..... i give him 1 point cuz they actually managed to create a manga about fishing..... zomg affraid )
Dragonball! 0/100 (i've no idea how I could like it when i was younger! it's total crap bullshit, beside 2 or 3 fights....)
Aishite knight! -10/100 (I hated it since the first time I saw a frame of it)
Les Jumeaux du Bout du Monde! 40/100 (it wasn't that bad.... but it's a french production so I guess it doesn't count as an anime).

I hope i didn't forget anything. Don't flame steel asshole mofo moron faggot! ok?

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 0:39

I won't comment your pitiful tastes angel (ooops Embarassed )

Loot where ?

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 0:44

You just don't understand ART. tongue

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 1:33

Not enough work done! Describe each one a bit! Or else no one would care to watch it :< Do like Steel, copy me liek np x:

Anyway mass old shit in there eh? Razz
Beside Lupin (and it's not even that good, just some funny moments), I must admit that you don't know what a good anime is Angel : \

Loot where ?

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Wed 12 Dec 2007 - 23:18

Dust2Dust wrote:
Not enough work done! Describe each one a bit! Or else no one would care to watch it :< Do like Steel, copy me liek np x:

Anyway mass old shit in there eh? Razz
Beside Lupin (and it's not even that good, just some funny moments), I must admit that you don't know what a good anime is Angel : \

Omg I care about what you think and you make me cry! Sad Crying or Very sad

LIE. Laughing Laughing

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isi
Isi la patate

Number of posts : 478
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Thu 13 Dec 2007 - 1:02

I am not an anime watcher ( cause I don't want to watch it in japanese even if there is subscript ( sous titre ) )but I read some manga. My favorite one are Naruto -.- ( every body know it ) and hunter x hunter ( angel you are not alone Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackAngel
Loot where ?

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Thu 13 Dec 2007 - 13:16

isi wrote:
My favorite one are Naruto -.- ( every body know it ) and hunter x hunter ( angel you are not alone Smile

Zomg...... same as Isi!!! affraid affraid No No

I think now i can quit life TT .

tongue Wink

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Fri 14 Dec 2007 - 19:28

Added Higurashi and Disgaea, + more openings !!

Edit : amv for Disturbed fans : http://hoomie.com/series/video--v942126CPFyrR7j--Psycho_Higurashi.htm

EDIT by STEEL
DON'T WATCH IT IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE SHOW, IT'S MASS SPOILING

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Fri 21 Dec 2007 - 14:23

Ok i fucking hate this site. I got RANDOMLY FUCKING LOGGED OFF after writing about 3 animes... well Ergo proxy online now, i'll do over the others two when i'm less PISSED OFF

aùmrhga
eia
ohf
^fbn
afhb
p

Loot where ?

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Fri 21 Dec 2007 - 16:34

Steelphoenix wrote:
Ok i fucking hate this site. I got RANDOMLY FUCKING LOGGED OFF after writing about 3 animes... well Ergo proxy online now, i'll do over the others two when i'm less PISSED OFF

Our Site? .... never had such logging problems...

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sat 22 Dec 2007 - 15:47

.bump

B.I.B.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 10:52

Mass aliasing and another .bumb

Added Get Backers especially for Angel ! Added Tenjou Tenge and Noir !

Soon I'll beat dust and then i'll be THE MASTER OF THE WORLD !

Loot where ?

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 16:29

Dust2Dust wrote:
Soon I'll beat Dust and then i'll be THE MASTER OF THE WORLD !

Or Dust has a double personality or Steel should learn to use his own aka! .....

Angel. king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 17:39

Yeah, Steel stealing my aka AND my comp liek np while I peacefully sleep...
NP MY AKA FARMS POST !!

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 18:07

Omg t.t didn't think of that. Meh anyway i still pown you post-count whise

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 18:09

btw angel, go and watch Get Backer. Yahoi is perfect for you.

EDDIT : AND ORO FUCKING FEEDER GO AND POST YOUR ANIMES TOO !

Good camarade

Number of posts : 666
Description : Je baise tellement ta soeur !
Registration date : 2006-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 18:52

FuPheonixandgobuyanewcomptoplaywithuskthx .
ps:Meisbusypartyingfrom20hto7hsonotimetoloosepostinfakinanimeonthisfakingforum
pps DOUBLE POST IS EVIL DON T ACT LIKE WE DIDN T SAW ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://basshunter.m0o.eu/index.php
Dust2Dust
B.I.B.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 19:04

Allo? Stoptryingtoactcoolspeakingliekmembploxkkthx??

Loot where ?

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 19:14

Steelphoenix wrote:
btw angel, go and watch Get Backer. Yahoi is perfect for you.

EDDIT : AND ORO FUCKING FEEDER GO AND POST YOUR ANIMES TOO !

Stop aka-stealing and doubleposting !!!!

And to watch that anime I need my computer, cause I noticed that in this computer the audio is not even working TT ..... I still have to watch last 2 Naruto animes ffs!!

Angel. king

Last edited by on Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steelphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !   Sun 23 Dec 2007 - 19:20

Meh. don't start lecturing me fagots ! I'M STILL GOD HERE

PostSubject: Re: Anime Time !